Jack Porter CEO
GPorter Group, LLC. is a Privately Held Consulting Company dedicated to service the unique challenges of the Trucking and Equipment Dealer industry. Committed to use their past experience and their current research to bring a profitable solution to their Clients. Lead by Jack Porter and his Experience, GPG will focus on Strategic Planning, Best Practices and Management Execution.
Current Industry Experience
• 2014 Started GPorter Group LLC.
• A Privately Held Consulting Company for the Truck Business
• To Serve the Truck Dealer and Trucking Business
• 2002 joined Decisiv, Inc.
• Truck Dealer & Trucking Consulting Firm
• 20 Group moderating, financial benchmarking, and consulting
• Moderating Dealer 20 groups – Dealer Groups for Financial Benchmarking
• Developed TCA “Benchmarking Program” 2003
• Developed Uniform Financial Statement
• Developed Financial Composite
• Moderate 3 TCA Benchmarking Groups
• TCA Maintenance Seminars
• Logistics “20 Group”
• Data Analysis thru Monthly Composites
• Annual Moderation of their Meeting
• In-House Service Consulting
• Dealer and Carrier Service Consults
• Over 30 completed
• Strategic Planning Sessions
• Management Training
Related Industry Experience
• 12 Years Senior Consultant at Decisiv, Inc.
• Develop and Market Service Management Software Platform
• Manage Industry Expertise to enhance the Product
• 17 years Vice President/General Manager Freightliner dealer in Seattle.
• 100 Million in Sales, 2 Locations
• 24 Hour/7 Day a week Operation
• Handled all Maintenance of 1500 Truck Fleet
• 8 additional years with Dealership experience
How Does This Help the Prospective Client
• Over 35 years of hands on experience in Trucking and Truck Dealers
• Current understanding of Fleet, Dealer, and Manufacturer Operations
• Reliable Benchmarks for Comparison
• Proven Practices that will address Individual needs
• Suggestions that are understandable and in Layman Terms
|Dawn Porter |